Wednesday, 28 July 2010

On Your Wedding Day


I've just completed this wedding card following the sketch over at the Papertake Weekly Challenge.
The stamp is from Lili of the Valley and I've added a splash of colour to it with my Copic markers. All the papers are from the Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby paper stack and I've inked the edges with Black Soot distress ink. The flowers, lace and pin are all from Wild Orchid Crafts. I've also used a Martha Stewart frond leaf punch.
This card is also for the following challenges:

11 comments:

Aquarius said...

Beautiful card and I do love LOTV stamps but don;t have many - YET!!!

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Jen. Love the colours, gorgeous stamp and pretty flowers and lace!
Clairex

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweet card, fab details.
luv
Debby

Crystal said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Jen!

Jill said...

aww this is gorgeous Jen, love the lace and the beautiful flowers thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Patsi said...

gorgeous card, well done xx

Julie M said...

Oooh, this is lovely, Jen. LoTV stamps are high on my wish list (it's a long list!). I'm so pleased to be on the CCC team, just visiting all the teamies' gorgeous blogs and feeling the pressure!!

Julie :o)

jackiescrafts said...

What a gorgeous card I love the colours and the stamp you have used. The flowers make the perfect finishing touch

Jackie x

SuzanneK said...

Absolutely beautiful card.
I would love to see you at Let's Ink It Up. Why not check it out here
Cheers

Lynne said...

Gorgeous card, love this image.

Kathryn said...

what a stunning card and I love the broderie anglaise lace you have used. Lovely colouring as well, it's hard to get it so subtle with the copics, well done! Thanks for joining us at AG this week, K x