Wednesday 18 February 2009

ABC Challenge - B is for ....


Blue and Brown!

This week at the challenge we are joined by the very talented Bev as guest designer.
For my card I have used Hero Arts Clear Design stamps "Dolls" (CL289).
The tag shape has been cut using the Fabulous Finds Cricut cartridge.
I have used a Martha Stewart double scallop edge punch on the paper and some sticky ribbon from my stash.
Please check out the work from the design team this week - its amazing! ABC Challenge Blog

8 comments:

Ali Watson said...

This is gorgeous Jen takes me back to my youth playing with these fab dolls. A fabby card.

Treacle said...

I love this card Jen.

xXx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Jen this is fab I love this card its adorable!!!


Emma xxx

craft mad Jenny said...

ooh, i just love the russian doll sets, great card,

jenny

Helen said...

Cute card - love the paper!
Helen x

RubyMay said...

Hi..just doing a bit of blog hopping and had to stop and say how lovely this is...I do love those stamps ! x

Marcea said...

this is such a great idea hun, love it!!!
-x-

Juanita said...

I just adore these little nesting dolls. They sure add to a great card.