Wednesday 4 February 2009

ABC Challenge - Z is for ....


No, it's not zebra - thankfully! It's "Zzzzzzz is for sleeping" (or should that be snoring? lol)
I can't believe we've reached the end of the alphabet (don't worry - we'll be starting from "A" again next week).

For my card I've used the Happy Hopper stamp by Stampabilities "Relaxing Bubbles". This has been coloured with watercolour pencils. The sentiment is from the Penny Black "Bubbles" clear stamps. The image of the bathroom has been printed from the Scenes To Decorate CD. All the papers are from DCWV and the ribbon, flowers and brad are from my stash.
I hope you can join in the challenge this week, I look forward to seeing your creations. ABC Challenge Blog

3 comments:

Ali Watson said...

This is so cute Jen, just love these little fellow, another fab card.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fabby card hun - love it!

hugs jane x

Sue said...

aww gorgeous card,looks brill, sue.xx