Sunday 15 February 2009

Kaboodle Doodle - Challenge 2



This is the second challenge since the relaunch two weeks ago and we have a sketch to follow.

For my card I've used the Kaboodle Doodle "New Dots Kit" which is one of my personal favourites as it comes in such a great variety of vibrant colours.
The main image is a stamp from Forever Friends which has been watercoloured. The rosette has been made using the Cricut cartridge Accent Essentials for the main part and some scraps of card. The sentiment at the centre of the rosette is a stamp by Cuddly Buddly.
Please join us at the challenge this week - I look forward to seeing your creations using the sketch.
Kaboodle Doodle Challenge Blog

1 comment:

Treacle said...

Jen I love this card and I love the papers too. I've got a thing for spots and stripes at the moment. Love the sentiment too. I can feel a few purchases coming on

xXx