The distressing on this card was done by first of all embossing a piece of DCWV cardstock with a Cuttlebug folder. I then used a sanding block to expose the white core, this was then coloured with a tattered rose distress ink pad.
TIP: use inexpensive make up sponges to apply distress ink.
For my card I've used a Magnolia stamp and the yummy cupcake stamp from Alota. These have been coloured with watercolour pencils and a small amount of gel pen. The sentiment is from the clear design cupcake stamps from Hero Arts.
I've also used a Sizzlit archictectural die and some ribbon and papers from my stash.
Please check out the ABC Challenge this week and share your distressing ideas!