Saturday 4 April 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - week 43


This week the theme is "Easter".
I decided to make a card for my cousin Christine, so it just had to have pink on it somewhere!
I've used the Penny Black stamp "Bunny Friends" with Brilliance ink which has been heat set. This has been coloured with Copic markers.
The sentiment is from a set of clear stamps by Stampendous called Spring Swirls.
The backing paper is one that I found in my stash, I have no idea where it is from! The patterned paper is from the Sultry collection by Basic Grey.
I've used three gems from a bottle of The Robin's Nest Dew Drops in flame.
Penny Black Saturday Challenge

19 comments:

Allison said...

I love that image, great card
AllisonX

Sue said...

Wow that is a great card and you have coloured the image beautifully
xx Sue

Sandi said...

oh those colors, and those bunnies all topsy turvey. wonderful. Sandi

Mandy said...

this is sooo gorgeous! beautiful card!

torpenhow07 said...

those bunnies are so cute and I love the colours

Riet said...

ohh woww Jennifer,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colour.

hugs Riet.x

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Jen - adore thsi stamp (i bought it last Saturday lol!) and lvoe how you have coloured it with the copics. Thanks for joining the PBSC this week and have a great weekend
Pauline

Kath Stewart said...

wowee....what a super cute card....love this image....I think I need to go shopping.........thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Emily said...

Totally cute Jennifer! Awesome coloring job!

Sue said...

What a cute image, have seen it the past couple of challenges, might have to have it. Wonderful coloring. Great Card.

Tania said...

Love the way you used the burlap with the flowers and stamp its a wonderful look-Tania

angeljakki said...

These rabbits are just adorable.
Your colouring is great x

Beth said...

This is gorgeous! The papers are fab too ~ especially the hessian effect! Thanks for joining in with the Penny Black challenge this week!
Beth xx

Anonymous said...

Your cards are beautiful... I love this image...

Joey said...

Hi Jennifer, I just love this image! fabulous card. Joey.x

pickle said...

bootiful!! That has to be one of my favourite PBs
kerry xx

tracie said...

Oh wow gorgeous card Jen, love the pretty papers and this image is adorable, your colouring is stunning ~ great work. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
hugs
Tracie :)x

Marcea said...

one of my fave images from PB - love those cute bunnies
-x-

Tasha said...

Wow gorgeous PB image and the card is delightful
love tasha xx