Friday 14 May 2010

Just Magnolia GDT Card


This is my second week as guest designer over at the Just Magnolia challenge. The theme for this week is "one for the girls", so it's a great excuse for me to use my new Tim Holtz paper pad.
I've used the sketch from the challenge over at Sketch Saturday this week.
All the papers are from the Vintage Shabby pad and I've used some pink glitter card from my stash.
The Magnolia image has been masked and I've stamped a frame around her. This has been coloured with Copic markers.
I've stamped the Fiskars sentiment directly onto the TH paper. The stars were cut with a Sizzix die and I've also used a X cut scallop border punch and some pink gems.
This card also fits in with the Cute Card Thursday challenge this week where the theme is "Someone Special".

9 comments:

Aquarius said...

That is so cute and I love the TH background papers and sentiment - must look out for that paper

Donna said...

really pretty card Jen, love the pinks you've used, and the stamping of the sentiment directly onto the paper.
hugs
Donna xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jennifer,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jo said...

OMG! I LOVE this card SO much!
it's stunning!
Thank you for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday
Jo xx

Sonia said...

This is one beautiful card, so so pretty.
Hugs Sonia xx

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous Jen, your coloring is stunning!
blessings!

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card Jen.
luv
Debby

Silvie Z said...

Hi Jennifer, your card is so pretty! Your Tilda is perfectly colored! love it!!!
Hugs,
Silvie from France

Linda said...

Hi Jen love the card, I like the frame you have stamped around Tilda love Linda