Monday 14 June 2010

Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge - Good News!


This is my first card for the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge as a full time member of their design team. I'm so pleased that Pascale asked me to join as I love these stamps so much!
This week's challenge is Anne's Sketch.
I've used the stamp "Full Moon" which I received last week from one of my best friends. This has been stamped with Memento and coloured with Copic markers and cut out. The background has been created using encaustic art and I've added a glittered circle for the moon.
The paper is from the Vintage Shabby collection from Tim Holtz. I've also used a Nellie Snellen oval die. The pearls, lace and flowers are from my stash.
This card also fits in with the "free for all" theme at the Sweet Pea Customer challenge this month.

10 comments:

Uma said...

lovely frame,beautiful card

Alison said...

This is just stunning! What an amazing card!

Crystal said...

Jen ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!

Debbie said...

Simply stunning and elegant. I should really get my encaustic wax out as it would go so well with these magical stamps - I just uploaded my card and spookily realised we used same paper set - they are gorgeous eh!
Good luck with the DT - well deserved.

Cambiel said...

Oh Jen that is a beautiful, magical card! I love all the detail you have added to make it so special. It's simply amazing! :-)

Susan Payton said...

I just loved your cards. I've enjoyed my journey through your blog page. I am attempting my first give away, so I'll see how I do. The prize is a Burger King gift card, so if you like BK, stop by and check it out.
Thank you for letting me visit.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jen.
luv
Debby

KymKreates said...

I saw your work both at SPS and popped over from the Sweet Pea blog. Pascale was very smart by asking you to be a part of the DT your work is wonderful!
KymKreates

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous Jen!!!
love these images!!

Micki said...

Oh I love it!!!! I absolutely love that background (am going to find a tutorial on that :-)

Absolutely stunning!!! So glad you played along with us at Sweet Pea Stamps! :-)