Monday 5 July 2010

Sweet Pea Stampers


This week's theme over at the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge is "red, white and blue".
I've been very brave and tackled using my Bind it All again lol! I have to remember to move my fingers out of the way duh!
The image is Cheshire Cat Illusion by Sweet Pea, this has been stamped in Memento and coloured with Copic markers. The paper is from the Papermania Capsule Aqua collection. I've die cut the word "adventures" using the Amsterdam font by Go Kreate and some red foam. The white flowers are from my stash and the flourish is by Cuttlebug.
I've made the whole thing into a book with lots of fresh pages waiting for an exciting adventure to unfold.
This also fits the following challenges:
Cutie Sunday - Fairytale
Craftalicious Challenges - Cute
Raise the Bar - Colours of your Flag
Stamp Something - Colours of your Flag
A Pocket Full of Posies - One For The Girls

11 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

This is a great way to use your bind it all Jen. I love how you have coloured this gorgeous Sweet Pea image and love the how you have added the wording. Hugs Pascale

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Jen! Thank you for joining us for our first challenge at PFOP.
Maria x

Marushy said...

Great work! This card is so gorgeous!
Thanks for playing Cutie Sunday this week.

Hugs
Marushy (DT)

Erin... said...

Wow this is fabulous!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp Something this week!

Nadine said...

Wow wonderful.
I love it.
Thanks for playing Cutie Sunday.
Hugs Nadine

gina g said...

Gorgeous card i love the image and the colours are great. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our challenge this time. luv gina xx

Lisa said...

Cool project! I am a huge A.I.W. fan and love what you did with this image! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darlene said...

WOW this is a fantastic idea! Thanks for sharing it with us at Raise The Bar! Hope to see you again next challenge!

Unknown said...

Beautiful project,stunning!!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp Something! Jo xxxx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

I love this image :) Your card is amazing. Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday this week......
Hugs
Bella