Monday 12 July 2010

Sweet Pea Stampers


This week's challenge over at the Sweet Pea Stampers is a recipe and quite a challenging one, which I really enjoyed.

2 Sweet Pea Images
no patterned paper
3 embellishments
1 butterfly

I've used the Sweet Pea stamp "Midnight Waiting", this has been coloured with Copic markers. I've created the background paper by using various alcohol inks and blasting it with compressed air. The small flowers have also been punched from a scrap of the brightly coloured paper. I've used a Cuttlebug die and a butterfly punch. The pearls are from my stash.
I hope you can join in with us at the Sweet Pea Stampers with this rather unusual but fun challenge this week.
This also fits the following challenge:

5 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

This is a fantastic card Jen. I love the way you have used Midnight waiting she looks gorgeous in the large and small image. Hugs Pascale

Sarah A said...

Hi Jen

Thanks for the message on my blog and for the lovely welcome ;-) You can't believe how much I have admired everyone on the Sweet Pea Stampers for their creativity!!

Thanks again.

Sarah x

Danni said...

Wow, truly stunning! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Jodi said...

A very pretty card!! Love the colors and layout! Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday!!
Hugs
Jodi

Crystal said...

This is gorgeous Jen I LOVE the bg.....That looks AWESOME!