Monday 26 July 2010

Sweet Pea Stampers DT Card


This week over at the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge "anything goes" so you can create absolutely anything with your gorgeous Sweet Pea stamps.
I have used the sketch over at Cute Card Thursday along with one of my newer stamps from Sweet Pea, this one is called Seeing Through. I have stamped it with Memento and coloured it with Copic markers. The edges have been inked with Broken China and Peeled Paint distress inks. The papers are all from the Aqua Capsule Collection by Papermania. The flowers are a mixture of ones from the same range and some punched with the papers. I've also used a Sizzix decorative strip die for the branches and a Spellbinders die for the sentiment which is from Inkadinkado.
Please join in with us at Sweet Pea Stampers this week where we have two beautiful stamps up for grabs.

8 comments:

Sarah A said...

Hi Jen

Just popped by to say - wow what a stunning card!! I love it, your colouring is PERFECT!

Sarah x

Unknown said...

WOW! Check out that coloring!! :)

Heather said...

Don't be silly Jen, I can't wait overnight for glossy accents to dry, I'm too impatient, trouble is I usually only decide I want them last minute.I was putting it down to the heat and humiity here lol.
Gorgeous card, stunning colours, papers and simply beautiful image - amazing colouring.
hugs Heather xx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Jne!! Love this image and the colours are gorgeous. I look forward to working with you on the CCC DT. Caroline x

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

just saying...this is gorgeous!!!
WOW!!!

Julie said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card and great take on the sketch.

Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Jayne Hayward said...

Totally gorgeous. Think this stamp is going on my wish list!

Jayne xx

Debbie said...

I love the colours and texture in this card - so magical.