Wednesday 26 November 2008

ABC Challenge - S is for Snow


I'm really pleased that this week's theme has enabled me to carry on making my Christmas cards!
I've cut the main shape of the card on the Cricut using the Fabulous Finds cartridge. The stamps used are from Tim Holtz, I've used Brilliance ink in Mediterranean Blue and Graphite Black.
I have to say a big thank you to Melanie for the die cut Christmas tree which she very kindly sent to me.
The chipboard snowman is from DCWV and the letters are from Brenda Pinnick.
All the ribbon is from my stash (there's quite a lot lol!)
Please pop over and check out the rest of the amazing cards from the ABC design team. ABC Challenge Blog

7 comments:

Ali Watson said...

Fab as always Jennifer, just love it. I forgot i have this snowman too thanks for reminder.

Karyn said...

This is gorgeous! Love the soft blues. And I am a ribbon junkie too! LOL

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

beautiful card!I live all blue colours:-)
Hugs,
Anja from germany

mueppi said...

Your card is great!
I love it!
Hugs Gisela

Sam said...

I love this card.

Minxy said...

Truely a winter wonderland piece, Just lovely :O)

Maria Matter said...

Oh, this is fabulous!!!
Love the letters, and that little calendar...great details on this beauty!!!
blessings, Maria