Monday 24 November 2008

Cupcake Craft Challenge #15


This week the theme is "Sweets and Cakes". I'm still having fun making all the Christmas cards for my closest friends and family.
The main image is from the House Mouse clear Christmas set, this has been coloured with Prismacolor pencils. The paper and embellishments are from DCWV and the sentiment is an epoxy sticker from a set by Christine Adolph.
Please go and check out the challenge and the beautiful creations from the rest of the design team. Cupcake Craft Challenge
I have also entered this card for the House Mouse Monday Challenge

8 comments:

Linnie said...

fab card jen i love that stamp.
luv
linnie
ps my christmas fruits for my cake are soaking in brandy overnight they smell yummy
luv
linnie

Unknown said...

lovely!
award on my blog for u to say thanks for all the inspiration :)

Treacle said...

Ah this is so cute

xXx

Evelina Wikberg said...

That card is so cute!! Love the candy cane and the sweetie embellishment. Thanks for the kind comment on my blog...shame I ate the real sweeties, had to make some out of paper...lol..

Annie said...

such a cute card you made for the challenge. hugs, annie x

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

very lovely christmas card.
Anja f.g.

Sam said...

Such a cute and gorgeous card.

Maria Matter said...

Too adorable!
Love the candy accents!
blessings, Maria